I hope you’ll have a happy Fourth of July. Enjoy the fireworks, remember the little doggies who don’t enjoy the loud noises so much. Take some time to pray for our country, we’re in the middle of a spiritual war and our enemy is prowling around like a hungry lion seeking our souls to devour. And please, if you will, pray a prayer for my Dad who spent the last few days in the hospital with heart problems. Well, pray for my whole family while you’re at it. And know that I pray for every one who reads the blog or follows on Twitter. Thank you. You all mean a lot to me. Even if we don’t agree about something, you matter to me. Thank you for being there.
Liturgical: Ordinary Time
Daily Prayer, Daily Mass
Tags40 Days for Life abortion abortion mill amwriting Camp NaNoWriMo Catechesis Catechism of the Catholic Church Catholic Catholic Church Catholicism Conversion culture of death Culture of Life current-events Divine Mercy doctrine economy of salvation ending abortion and the culture of death EWTN faith Gospel of Life health care reform HHS mandate human rights Lent Liturgical Prayer Liturgy March for Life Mass NaNoWriMo Obama Planned Parenthood politics Pope Benedict XVI Pope John Paul II prayer prayer vigil pro-abortion pro-choice Pro-life religion Rosary Rules for Radicals Saul Alinsky science Scott Hahn spirituality USCCB Writing Year of Faith
- Audio Bible Study Free Courses from Scott Hahn
- Audio, Free and Catholic
- Scott Hahn Online Bible Study Courses and they are free
- Catholic Bible Study
- Joseph Campbell was once my hero
- The Catholic conscience, formed, informed and the difference between the two
- EWTN Family Celebration, continued, Of Rafts, 3-Legged Stools, and Hope
- Writing a Novel with Story Bible Using Scrivener and (soon) Aeon Timeline
- The Imitation of Christ audiobook
Expose Planned ParenthoodPlannedParenthood's network.