Did. It. Finished. NaNoWriMo. Wrote 50,000 words on a draft of a novel that is still taking shape in my wee little mind. Every time I think I’m beginning to see the big picture of the story, something shifts and I see an aspect I had not suspected before. Or I realize that I’ve dropped an aspect that I definitely want to explore. Or a character or storyline that was a major focus isn’t any more. All of which is to say that, though my 50,000 word dash is at an end, the work on my story seems just about to begin. And that’s fine by me. I’m loving this.
Liturgical: Ordinary Time
Daily Prayer, Daily Mass
Tags40 Days for Life abortion abortion mill amwriting Camp NaNoWriMo Catechesis Catechism of the Catholic Church Catholic Catholic Church Catholicism Conversion culture of death Culture of Life current-events Divine Mercy doctrine economy of salvation ending abortion and the culture of death EWTN faith Gospel of Life health care reform HHS mandate human rights Lent Liturgical Prayer Liturgy March for Life Mass NaNoWriMo Obama Planned Parenthood politics Pope Benedict XVI Pope John Paul II prayer prayer vigil pro-abortion pro-choice Pro-life religion Rosary Rules for Radicals Saul Alinsky science Scott Hahn spirituality USCCB Writing Year of Faith
- Audio Bible Study Free Courses from Scott Hahn
- Scott Hahn Online Bible Study Courses and they are free
- Catholic Bible Study
- Audio, Free and Catholic
- Bible Timeline Study, the beginning of a Great Adventure
- The Catholic conscience, formed, informed and the difference between the two
- EWTN Family Celebration, continued, Of Rafts, 3-Legged Stools, and Hope
- Top 3 ways people try to justify abortion when they talk to me
- The World Over: More Commentary on the HHS Mandate, Feb 16
- Prolife group recommends Saul Alinsky’s Rules for Radicals
Expose Planned ParenthoodPlannedParenthood's network.