I’m working on some blog posts, one in particular I want to get written and posted at some point today. How many Catholics are there who do not know the precepts of the Church? How many do not know how many there are? (Hint: FIVE!) How many Catholics know what the purpose of the precepts are? How many Catholics know that tomorrow is a Holy Day of Obligation? Yeah, it’s not just the day after Halloween. Oy. How many Catholics know what a Holy Day of Obligation is? Do these things matter? Do you need to know them? Where can you find the answers, for yourself or for others when they ask you? Stay tuned. I’m working on the posts and plan to have at least one posted on the blog later today.
Liturgical: Ordinary Time
Daily Prayer, Daily Mass
Tags40 Days for Life abortion abortion mill amwriting Camp NaNoWriMo Catechesis Catechism of the Catholic Church Catholic Catholic Church Catholicism Conversion culture of death Culture of Life current-events Divine Mercy doctrine economy of salvation ending abortion and the culture of death EWTN faith Gospel of Life health care reform HHS mandate human rights Lent Liturgical Prayer Liturgy March for Life Mass NaNoWriMo Obama Planned Parenthood politics Pope Benedict XVI Pope John Paul II prayer prayer vigil pro-abortion pro-choice Pro-life religion Rosary Rules for Radicals Saul Alinsky science Scott Hahn spirituality USCCB Writing Year of Faith
- Audio Bible Study Free Courses from Scott Hahn
- Audio, Free and Catholic
- Scott Hahn Online Bible Study Courses and they are free
- Catholic Bible Study
- The Mass, Salvation and the Sacraments – Baptism, Part 1
- Forming a Catholic Worldview and Conscience
- The Catholic conscience, formed, informed and the difference between the two
- Top 3 ways people try to justify abortion when they talk to me
- Conversion as change of heart
- A Course in Spiritual Theology
Expose Planned ParenthoodPlannedParenthood's network.