I wrote a post about the Year of Faith a few days ago. Tonight I added a page of resources, too, and I’ll be adding to the list there as I discover useful things. Got to tell you, so far I am really enjoying this. I’m taking my mass-market paperback copy to adoration, along with my Liturgy of the Hours for prayer and prayerful study. Not only am I learning more about my faith than I already knew, but I’m learning at a deeper level. And all of this is giving me more insight into the novel I’m writing. (Nope, don’t ask. Can’t tell you anything else about that. Yet.) ;) Year of Faith Resource Page.
Liturgical: Ordinary Time
Daily Prayer, Daily Mass
Tags40 Days for Life abortion abortion mill amwriting Camp NaNoWriMo Catechesis Catechism of the Catholic Church Catholic Catholic Church Catholicism Conversion culture of death Culture of Life current-events Divine Mercy doctrine economy of salvation ending abortion and the culture of death EWTN faith Gospel of Life health care reform HHS mandate human rights Lent Liturgical Prayer Liturgy March for Life Mass NaNoWriMo Obama Planned Parenthood politics Pope Benedict XVI Pope John Paul II prayer prayer vigil pro-abortion pro-choice Pro-life religion Rosary Rules for Radicals Saul Alinsky science Scott Hahn spirituality USCCB Writing Year of Faith
- Scott Hahn Online Bible Study Courses and they are free
- Audio Bible Study Free Courses from Scott Hahn
- Catholic Bible Study
- Audio, Free and Catholic
- The Catholic conscience, formed, informed and the difference between the two
- Bible Timeline Study, the beginning of a Great Adventure
- EWTN Family Celebration, continued, Of Rafts, 3-Legged Stools, and Hope
- 500th post and a studies update
- Prolife group recommends Saul Alinsky’s Rules for Radicals
Expose Planned ParenthoodPlannedParenthood's network.