After having several conversations (that is a charitable word) online wherein I and my faith and Church were rather viciously attacked, I’ve decided to write a series of posts) to dispel some commonly held myths, distortions and outright lies about Christianity, Catholicism and the Catholic Church. I’m working on this project tonight; but, as I’ve been under the weather for days now (as well as working on other writing and composing projects, participating in 40 Days for Life, and dealing with everyday life in general), the first post in the series probably won’t be ready until some time next week at the earliest. Stay tuned.
Liturgical: Ordinary Time
Daily Prayer, Daily Mass
Tags40 Days for Life abortion abortion mill amwriting Camp NaNoWriMo Catechesis Catechism of the Catholic Church Catholic Catholic Church Catholicism Conversion culture of death Culture of Life current-events Divine Mercy doctrine economy of salvation ending abortion and the culture of death EWTN faith Gospel of Life health care reform HHS mandate human rights Lent Liturgical Prayer Liturgy March for Life Mass NaNoWriMo Obama Planned Parenthood politics Pope Benedict XVI Pope John Paul II prayer prayer vigil pro-abortion pro-choice Pro-life religion Rosary Rules for Radicals Saul Alinsky science Scott Hahn spirituality USCCB Writing Year of Faith
- Audio Bible Study Free Courses from Scott Hahn
- Scott Hahn Online Bible Study Courses and they are free
- Catholic Bible Study
- Audio, Free and Catholic
- Bible Timeline Study, the beginning of a Great Adventure
- The Catholic conscience, formed, informed and the difference between the two
- EWTN Family Celebration, continued, Of Rafts, 3-Legged Stools, and Hope
- Top 3 ways people try to justify abortion when they talk to me
- The World Over: More Commentary on the HHS Mandate, Feb 16
- Prolife group recommends Saul Alinsky’s Rules for Radicals
Expose Planned ParenthoodPlannedParenthood's network.