A pro-choice Catholic priest (shudder!) is suing LifeSiteNews Canada for libel for reporting on things he said in public. And he’s suing for $500,000. Good Lord! This lawsuit could shut down a great pro-life labor of love. They need our help now! Read more and find out how to help.
Liturgical Season: Easter
Daily Prayer, Daily Mass
Tags40 Days for Life abortion abortion mill amwriting Camp NaNoWriMo Catechesis Catechism of the Catholic Church Catholic Catholic Church Catholicism Conversion culture of death Culture of Life current-events Divine Mercy doctrine economy of salvation ending abortion and the culture of death EWTN faith Gospel of Life health care reform HHS mandate human rights Lent Liturgical Prayer Liturgy March for Life Mass NaNoWriMo Obama Planned Parenthood politics Pope Benedict XVI Pope John Paul II prayer prayer vigil pro-abortion pro-choice Pro-life religion Rosary Rules for Radicals Saul Alinsky science Scott Hahn spirituality USCCB Writing Year of Faith
- My Tweets
Expose Planned ParenthoodPlannedParenthood's network.
- Audio, Free and Catholic
- Audio Bible Study Free Courses from Scott Hahn
- Scott Hahn Online Bible Study Courses and they are free
- The Catholic conscience, formed, informed and the difference between the two
- Joseph Campbell was once my hero
- Healing, Hope and Encouragement
- Church Documents, Encyclicals
- Saul Alinsky On Means and Ends, and the end of ethics
- Bible Timeline Study, the beginning of a Great Adventure
- Prayer cards are wonderful things