My favorite Tweet so far today has to be the one about President Mubarak telling all those Egyptian protesters filling the streets that he’ll be happy to engage in dialogue with them…just as soon as they’re all gone! :O LOL, Mr. M. Oh, that Mubarak, such a kidder, always making with the jokes. I mean, didn’t he cut off their cell phones, land lines, and Internet? What’s he gonna do? Yell? Really loud? Oy.
Liturgical: Ordinary Time
Daily Prayer, Daily Mass
Tags40 Days for Life abortion abortion mill amwriting Camp NaNoWriMo Catechesis Catechism of the Catholic Church Catholic Catholic Church Catholicism Conversion culture of death Culture of Life current-events Divine Mercy doctrine economy of salvation ending abortion and the culture of death EWTN faith Gospel of Life health care reform HHS mandate human rights Lent Liturgical Prayer Liturgy March for Life Mass NaNoWriMo Obama Planned Parenthood politics Pope Benedict XVI Pope John Paul II prayer prayer vigil pro-abortion pro-choice Pro-life religion Rosary Rules for Radicals Saul Alinsky science Scott Hahn spirituality USCCB Writing Year of Faith
- Audio Bible Study Free Courses from Scott Hahn
- Scott Hahn Online Bible Study Courses and they are free
- Praying with the Rosary of the Unborn? Pray for Maureen Sweeney Kyle and Holy Love Ministries
- The Catholic conscience, formed, informed and the difference between the two
- Writing a Novel with Story Bible Using Scrivener and (soon) Aeon Timeline
- Audio, Free and Catholic
- Holy Ministry or Wholly Marketing, You Decide
- 500th post and a studies update
- Forming a Catholic Worldview and Conscience
- Bible Timeline Study, the beginning of a Great Adventure
Expose Planned ParenthoodPlannedParenthood's network.