I love to visit the blog Sonitus Sanctus and today I found an unusual treat, Confession: A Roman Catholic App. Imagine having an aid to the daily examination of your conscience, complete with various prayers and acts of contrition, and the ability to customize the whole thing for your state in life, your age, etc., for one user or several and with password protection. Well, imagine no more. Now you can have all this on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. Get it at the App Store. I’m going to leave a little review there now because I like this app and I want it to do well. Gotta do my part, no matter how small.
Liturgical: Ordinary Time
Daily Prayer, Daily Mass
Tags40 Days for Life abortion abortion mill amwriting Camp NaNoWriMo Catechesis Catechism of the Catholic Church Catholic Catholic Church Catholicism Conversion culture of death Culture of Life current-events Divine Mercy doctrine economy of salvation ending abortion and the culture of death EWTN faith Gospel of Life health care reform HHS mandate human rights Lent Liturgical Prayer Liturgy March for Life Mass NaNoWriMo Obama Planned Parenthood politics Pope Benedict XVI Pope John Paul II prayer prayer vigil pro-abortion pro-choice Pro-life religion Rosary Rules for Radicals Saul Alinsky science Scott Hahn spirituality USCCB Writing Year of Faith
- Audio Bible Study Free Courses from Scott Hahn
- Audio, Free and Catholic
- Scott Hahn Online Bible Study Courses and they are free
- Catholic Bible Study
- The Mass, Salvation and the Sacraments – Baptism, Part 1
- Forming a Catholic Worldview and Conscience
- The Catholic conscience, formed, informed and the difference between the two
- Top 3 ways people try to justify abortion when they talk to me
- Conversion as change of heart
- A Course in Spiritual Theology
Expose Planned ParenthoodPlannedParenthood's network.