On January 15th we’ll be marching for life again. This will be my third march in Birmingham. I went to the one in Washington, D.C., last year and loved it. I don’t think I can swing such a big trip this time, maybe next year. Gonna do the one in B’ham, though. The march begins with Mass at the Cathedral of Saint Paul downtown at 9 a.m. Then we’ll gather at Brother Bryan Park on Southside at 10:45 a.m. for more prayer, singing, and to listen to a few speakers before the march proper begins.
Liturgical: Ordinary Time
Daily Prayer, Daily Mass
Tags40 Days for Life abortion abortion mill amwriting Camp NaNoWriMo Catechesis Catechism of the Catholic Church Catholic Catholic Church Catholicism Conversion culture of death Culture of Life current-events Divine Mercy doctrine economy of salvation ending abortion and the culture of death EWTN faith Gospel of Life health care reform HHS mandate human rights Lent Liturgical Prayer Liturgy March for Life Mass NaNoWriMo Obama Planned Parenthood politics Pope Benedict XVI Pope John Paul II prayer prayer vigil pro-abortion pro-choice Pro-life religion Rosary Rules for Radicals Saul Alinsky science Scott Hahn spirituality USCCB Writing Year of Faith
- Audio Bible Study Free Courses from Scott Hahn
- Scott Hahn Online Bible Study Courses and they are free
- Audio, Free and Catholic
- Holy Ministry or Wholly Marketing, You Decide
- Catholic Bible Study
- Romans: The Gospel According to St. Paul: A Nine Lesson Audio Bible Study Course
- A Course in Spiritual Theology
- Bible Timeline Study, the beginning of a Great Adventure
- Update on the Ignatian Spiritual Exercises Retreat via Podcast
- Paul was Catholic, a marvelous podcast by Taylor Marshall
Expose Planned ParenthoodPlannedParenthood's network.