If you missed the Journey Home this past Monday night, you can catch the entire episode on EWTN’s YouTube channel (see video below). That’s right, EWTN is now putting full episodes of their original shows on YouTube. How cool is that? For folks like me who are the only Catholics in the family and often have to wait until the wee hours of the morning to watch an encore presentation, this comes as a most welcome development. To celebrate 13 years of wonderful episodes, Marcus Grodi had two very special guests: Scott and Kimberly Hahn. Seeing them on the show was special for me too, as was getting to meet Dr. Hahn a few months ago when he spoke at nearby Samford University. You see, Dr. Hahn’s writings and talks on tape were largely responsible for my conversion away from Buddhism and back to Christ. Watch the episode below and see why I love this couple, fellow disciples on fire with love for the Lord.
Liturgical: Ordinary Time
Daily Prayer, Daily Mass
Tags40 Days for Life abortion abortion mill amwriting Camp NaNoWriMo Catechesis Catechism of the Catholic Church Catholic Catholic Church Catholicism Conversion culture of death Culture of Life current-events Divine Mercy doctrine economy of salvation ending abortion and the culture of death EWTN faith Gospel of Life health care reform HHS mandate human rights Lent Liturgical Prayer Liturgy March for Life Mass NaNoWriMo Obama Planned Parenthood politics Pope Benedict XVI Pope John Paul II prayer prayer vigil pro-abortion pro-choice Pro-life religion Rosary Rules for Radicals Saul Alinsky science Scott Hahn spirituality USCCB Writing Year of Faith
- Audio, Free and Catholic
- Audio Bible Study Free Courses from Scott Hahn
- Scott Hahn Online Bible Study Courses and they are free
- Catholic Bible Study
- Writing a Novel with Story Bible Using Scrivener and (soon) Aeon Timeline
- The Catholic conscience, formed, informed and the difference between the two
- Shhh! Keeping silence before the Blessed Sacrament
- Inalienable, Unalienable, does it really matter
- Top 3 ways people try to justify abortion when they talk to me
- Diagrams for the audio of the Mass workshop, revised set
Expose Planned ParenthoodPlannedParenthood's network.