I posted part of a series on the Economy of Salvation a while back and uploaded the graphics to PhotoBucket. Then I didn’t log in to that account for a few months and apparently PB deleted them. Which I didn’t realize until today. So I searched through my laptop till I found them and uploaded them to the blog and edited the posts. So they should show up now. If there are others missing, I’ll fix them when I find them. If you notice something missing, please feel free to let me know and I’ll fix it A.S.A.P. Thanks! And apologies for the inconvenience!
Liturgical: Ordinary Time
Daily Prayer, Daily Mass
Tags40 Days for Life abortion abortion mill amwriting Camp NaNoWriMo Catechesis Catechism of the Catholic Church Catholic Catholic Church Catholicism Conversion culture of death Culture of Life current-events Divine Mercy doctrine economy of salvation ending abortion and the culture of death EWTN faith Gospel of Life health care reform HHS mandate human rights Lent Liturgical Prayer Liturgy March for Life Mass NaNoWriMo Obama Planned Parenthood politics Pope Benedict XVI Pope John Paul II prayer prayer vigil pro-abortion pro-choice Pro-life religion Rosary Rules for Radicals Saul Alinsky science Scott Hahn spirituality USCCB Writing Year of Faith
- Audio Bible Study Free Courses from Scott Hahn
- Scott Hahn Online Bible Study Courses and they are free
- Catholic Bible Study
- Audio, Free and Catholic
- Bible Timeline Study, the beginning of a Great Adventure
- The Catholic conscience, formed, informed and the difference between the two
- EWTN Family Celebration, continued, Of Rafts, 3-Legged Stools, and Hope
- Top 3 ways people try to justify abortion when they talk to me
- The World Over: More Commentary on the HHS Mandate, Feb 16
- Prolife group recommends Saul Alinsky’s Rules for Radicals
Expose Planned ParenthoodPlannedParenthood's network.