A few days ago I listened to a great talk by Catholic Bible Scholar, author and speaker, Dr. Brant Pitre, entitled Jesus and the Mystery of the Kingdom. If you’ve encountered folks who try to tell you that Jesus never intended to found the Church, or that He never did found the Kingdom on earth, or that He never intended for there to be a visible Kingdom, or any number of other frequently heard but patently false objections, please listen to this talk. And share it with your friends and family. Listen to or download Dr. Brant Pitre’s Jesus and the Mystery of the Kingdom MP3.
Liturgical: Ordinary Time
Daily Prayer, Daily Mass
Tags40 Days for Life abortion abortion mill amwriting Camp NaNoWriMo Catechesis Catechism of the Catholic Church Catholic Catholic Church Catholicism Conversion culture of death Culture of Life current-events Divine Mercy doctrine economy of salvation ending abortion and the culture of death EWTN faith Gospel of Life health care reform HHS mandate human rights Lent Liturgical Prayer Liturgy March for Life Mass NaNoWriMo Obama Planned Parenthood politics Pope Benedict XVI Pope John Paul II prayer prayer vigil pro-abortion pro-choice Pro-life religion Rosary Rules for Radicals Saul Alinsky science Scott Hahn spirituality USCCB Writing Year of Faith
- Scott Hahn Online Bible Study Courses and they are free
- Audio Bible Study Free Courses from Scott Hahn
- Catholic Bible Study
- Audio, Free and Catholic
- The Catholic conscience, formed, informed and the difference between the two
- Bible Timeline Study, the beginning of a Great Adventure
- EWTN Family Celebration, continued, Of Rafts, 3-Legged Stools, and Hope
- 500th post and a studies update
- Prolife group recommends Saul Alinsky’s Rules for Radicals
Expose Planned ParenthoodPlannedParenthood's network.