The personhood movement is gaining momentum around the country but there are those who find this alarming and threatening (in this case, the ACLU and Planned Parenthood). Say, isn’t the ACLU supposed to be about protecting our civil liberties? Then why are they working to shut down anyone’s right to exercise these civil liberties, a chief one of which is the right to speak out about issues, whether in print or by spoken word? Read about efforts to thwart petitions from circulating in Nevada. Read more about the personhood issue.
Liturgical: Ordinary Time
Daily Prayer, Daily Mass
Tags40 Days for Life abortion abortion mill amwriting Camp NaNoWriMo Catechesis Catechism of the Catholic Church Catholic Catholic Church Catholicism Conversion culture of death Culture of Life current-events Divine Mercy doctrine economy of salvation ending abortion and the culture of death EWTN faith Gospel of Life health care reform HHS mandate human rights Lent Liturgical Prayer Liturgy March for Life Mass NaNoWriMo Obama Planned Parenthood politics Pope Benedict XVI Pope John Paul II prayer prayer vigil pro-abortion pro-choice Pro-life religion Rosary Rules for Radicals Saul Alinsky science Scott Hahn spirituality USCCB Writing Year of Faith
- Scott Hahn Online Bible Study Courses and they are free
- Audio Bible Study Free Courses from Scott Hahn
- Catholic Bible Study
- Audio, Free and Catholic
- The Catholic conscience, formed, informed and the difference between the two
- Bible Timeline Study, the beginning of a Great Adventure
- EWTN Family Celebration, continued, Of Rafts, 3-Legged Stools, and Hope
- 500th post and a studies update
- Prolife group recommends Saul Alinsky’s Rules for Radicals
Expose Planned ParenthoodPlannedParenthood's network.