“Stupak says Rep. Randy Neugebauer’s shout “tarnished” the reputation of the House.” Really? And the fact that Stupak himself, after repeatedly promising that he would not fold, that he would stand firm against those who were pressuring him, that he would stand for life—now he has the nerve to say that Rep. Neugebauer “tarnished” the reputation of the House? Really?! I should think that the “reputation of the House” would be so tarnished by what took place there Sunday night that further tarnishing would be absolutely impossible! And he wants a public apology on the House floor? Really?! Then how about an apology to the American public, Congressman Stupak? For lying to us! For caving into pressure and accepting a less than meaningless piece of worthless paper from Barack “Abortion should be my middle name” Obama!
Liturgical: Ordinary Time
Daily Prayer, Daily Mass
Tags40 Days for Life abortion abortion mill amwriting Camp NaNoWriMo Catechesis Catechism of the Catholic Church Catholic Catholic Church Catholicism Conversion culture of death Culture of Life current-events Divine Mercy doctrine economy of salvation ending abortion and the culture of death EWTN faith Gospel of Life health care reform HHS mandate human rights Lent Liturgical Prayer Liturgy March for Life Mass NaNoWriMo Obama Planned Parenthood politics Pope Benedict XVI Pope John Paul II prayer prayer vigil pro-abortion pro-choice Pro-life religion Rosary Rules for Radicals Saul Alinsky science Scott Hahn spirituality USCCB Writing Year of Faith
- Audio Bible Study Free Courses from Scott Hahn
- Scott Hahn Online Bible Study Courses and they are free
- The Catholic conscience, formed, informed and the difference between the two
- Audio, Free and Catholic
- Praying with the Rosary of the Unborn? Pray for Maureen Sweeney Kyle and Holy Love Ministries
- Catholic Bible Study
- Writing a Novel with Story Bible Using Scrivener and (soon) Aeon Timeline
- 500th post and a studies update
- Holy Ministry or Wholly Marketing, You Decide
- Joseph Campbell was once my hero
Expose Planned ParenthoodPlannedParenthood's network.