(The following post refers to something I wrote back in October.) I’ve been listening to Judie Brown and others from the American Life League and reading Mrs. Brown’s book, Saving Those Damned Catholics (on sale right now at ALL’s store, see link), and I gotta tell you, I thought the bishops were doing a better job than she thinks they were. And she’s in a position to know a whole lot more about it than I am. Her book is an eye-opener, as was her interview with Raymond Arroyo along with Sr. Carol Keehan on EWTN‘s The World Over. She sure gave Sr. an earful that night, I’ll give her that! (Sr. is a Daughter of Charity and is CEO and President of the Catholic Health Association.) I’m not saying Mrs. Brown was rude to Sr. Keehan because she wasn’t. But she didn’t let her get away with anything either. Want to see what I mean? Watch the video. Listen to or download the audio.
Liturgical: Ordinary Time
Daily Prayer, Daily Mass
Tags40 Days for Life abortion abortion mill amwriting Camp NaNoWriMo Catechesis Catechism of the Catholic Church Catholic Catholic Church Catholicism Conversion culture of death Culture of Life current-events Divine Mercy doctrine economy of salvation ending abortion and the culture of death EWTN faith Gospel of Life health care reform HHS mandate human rights Lent Liturgical Prayer Liturgy March for Life Mass NaNoWriMo Obama Planned Parenthood politics Pope Benedict XVI Pope John Paul II prayer prayer vigil pro-abortion pro-choice Pro-life religion Rosary Rules for Radicals Saul Alinsky science Scott Hahn spirituality USCCB Writing Year of Faith
- Audio, Free and Catholic
- Audio Bible Study Free Courses from Scott Hahn
- Scott Hahn Online Bible Study Courses and they are free
- Catholic Bible Study
- Writing a Novel with Story Bible Using Scrivener and (soon) Aeon Timeline
- The Catholic conscience, formed, informed and the difference between the two
- Shhh! Keeping silence before the Blessed Sacrament
- Inalienable, Unalienable, does it really matter
- Top 3 ways people try to justify abortion when they talk to me
- Diagrams for the audio of the Mass workshop, revised set
Expose Planned ParenthoodPlannedParenthood's network.