I had a conversation (if you can call it that) over on YouTube with someone who tried very hard to convince me that to pray outside abortion mills would be an entirely useless and wasted effort. Well, not only did I know that wasn’t true then, but I have proof now. The spring 2010 campaign of 40 Days for Life has only been underway for six (6) days and we already have forty-five (45) saves! That’s amazing! And those are the ones we know about! We have no way of knowing about all of the saves that happen every day. Not all women will say anything to anybody about what they went through, the gut-wrenching decisions they faced or how they dealt with their situations. So don’t let anyone tell you that your efforts are wasted. Don’t let anyone stop you from speaking out against the culture of death. We need to pray, fast and keep our vigils. God will do the rest. Our God is an awesome God, quick to forgive, slow to anger, rich in mercy. Praise God!
Liturgical: Ordinary Time
Daily Prayer, Daily Mass
Tags40 Days for Life abortion abortion mill amwriting Camp NaNoWriMo Catechesis Catechism of the Catholic Church Catholic Catholic Church Catholicism Conversion culture of death Culture of Life current-events Divine Mercy doctrine economy of salvation ending abortion and the culture of death EWTN faith Gospel of Life health care reform HHS mandate human rights Lent Liturgical Prayer Liturgy March for Life Mass NaNoWriMo Obama Planned Parenthood politics Pope Benedict XVI Pope John Paul II prayer prayer vigil pro-abortion pro-choice Pro-life religion Rosary Rules for Radicals Saul Alinsky science Scott Hahn spirituality USCCB Writing Year of Faith
- Audio Bible Study Free Courses from Scott Hahn
- Scott Hahn Online Bible Study Courses and they are free
- Praying with the Rosary of the Unborn? Pray for Maureen Sweeney Kyle and Holy Love Ministries
- The Catholic conscience, formed, informed and the difference between the two
- Writing a Novel with Story Bible Using Scrivener and (soon) Aeon Timeline
- Audio, Free and Catholic
- Holy Ministry or Wholly Marketing, You Decide
- 500th post and a studies update
- Forming a Catholic Worldview and Conscience
- Bible Timeline Study, the beginning of a Great Adventure
Expose Planned ParenthoodPlannedParenthood's network.