Obama is growing impatient to put Dawn Johnsen into office and may go so far as to appoint her during recess, in order to get around those who oppose her nomination. He doesn’t want politics to get in the way, he says. Oh, that is rich. And the best part? The current nomination is for Assistant Attorney General, but radical militant pro-abortion advocate Johnsen could also be on the way to a seat on the Supreme Court. How’s that for a slap in the face to every pro-life citizen in the country? Read the full story at LifeNews.com: Dawn Johnsen May Receive Recess Appointment, Perhaps Supreme Court Seat.
Liturgical: Ordinary Time
Daily Prayer, Daily Mass
Tags40 Days for Life abortion abortion mill amwriting Camp NaNoWriMo Catechesis Catechism of the Catholic Church Catholic Catholic Church Catholicism Conversion culture of death Culture of Life current-events Divine Mercy doctrine economy of salvation ending abortion and the culture of death EWTN faith Gospel of Life health care reform HHS mandate human rights Lent Liturgical Prayer Liturgy March for Life Mass NaNoWriMo Obama Planned Parenthood politics Pope Benedict XVI Pope John Paul II prayer prayer vigil pro-abortion pro-choice Pro-life religion Rosary Rules for Radicals Saul Alinsky science Scott Hahn spirituality USCCB Writing Year of Faith
- Audio Bible Study Free Courses from Scott Hahn
- Scott Hahn Online Bible Study Courses and they are free
- Praying with the Rosary of the Unborn? Pray for Maureen Sweeney Kyle and Holy Love Ministries
- The Catholic conscience, formed, informed and the difference between the two
- Writing a Novel with Story Bible Using Scrivener and (soon) Aeon Timeline
- Audio, Free and Catholic
- Holy Ministry or Wholly Marketing, You Decide
- 500th post and a studies update
- Forming a Catholic Worldview and Conscience
- Bible Timeline Study, the beginning of a Great Adventure
Expose Planned ParenthoodPlannedParenthood's network.