I really just wanted a theme with a main column and two sidebars, and with the free blog, the pickin’s are pretty slim. I like the themes by Andreas Viklund, though most of my favorite ones by him are not offered here. Argh. So I’m trying this one for now, for the layout and for the Advent/Christmas colors it provides. I’m using purple right now since it’s the liturgical color of Advent for weeks 1, 2, and 4, pink or rose being used for week 3. (Some communities use blue instead of purple since purple is also the color used in Lent.) I’m trying the snow effect too. For now. It may prove too annoying to keep it for long. Let me know if it bugs you. I don’t mind turning it off.
Liturgical: Ordinary Time
Daily Prayer, Daily Mass
Tags40 Days for Life abortion abortion mill amwriting Camp NaNoWriMo Catechesis Catechism of the Catholic Church Catholic Catholic Church Catholicism Conversion culture of death Culture of Life current-events Divine Mercy doctrine economy of salvation ending abortion and the culture of death EWTN faith Gospel of Life health care reform HHS mandate human rights Lent Liturgical Prayer Liturgy March for Life Mass NaNoWriMo Obama Planned Parenthood politics Pope Benedict XVI Pope John Paul II prayer prayer vigil pro-abortion pro-choice Pro-life religion Rosary Rules for Radicals Saul Alinsky science Scott Hahn spirituality USCCB Writing Year of Faith
- Audio Bible Study Free Courses from Scott Hahn
- Scott Hahn Online Bible Study Courses and they are free
- Audio, Free and Catholic
- Holy Ministry or Wholly Marketing, You Decide
- Catholic Bible Study
- Romans: The Gospel According to St. Paul: A Nine Lesson Audio Bible Study Course
- A Course in Spiritual Theology
- Bible Timeline Study, the beginning of a Great Adventure
- Update on the Ignatian Spiritual Exercises Retreat via Podcast
- Paul was Catholic, a marvelous podcast by Taylor Marshall
Expose Planned ParenthoodPlannedParenthood's network.