It sure was a dark and stormy night. And day. And night before that. So the road I live on is flooded. Yep, flooded. (The house is okay, it’s on a hill on top of another hill. It’s the other end of the road that’s flooded, so I can get within a half mile of the house, but that’s it.) I spent all day writing my NaNoWriMo novel (okay, part of the day writing and part of the day playing and thinking about writing) in a coffee shop across town (I can think—and write—better when I am far, far away from my house) and I was so looking forward to getting home and writing some more before collapsing on the bed. But now, after finally getting almost home, I’m stuck in a hotel room about five miles away. Ain’t that a kick in the head? See below for photos of my temporary home away from home.
Liturgical: Ordinary Time
Daily Prayer, Daily Mass
Tags40 Days for Life abortion abortion mill amwriting Camp NaNoWriMo Catechesis Catechism of the Catholic Church Catholic Catholic Church Catholicism Conversion culture of death Culture of Life current-events Divine Mercy doctrine economy of salvation ending abortion and the culture of death EWTN faith Gospel of Life health care reform HHS mandate human rights Lent Liturgical Prayer Liturgy March for Life Mass NaNoWriMo Obama Planned Parenthood politics Pope Benedict XVI Pope John Paul II prayer prayer vigil pro-abortion pro-choice Pro-life religion Rosary Rules for Radicals Saul Alinsky science Scott Hahn spirituality USCCB Writing Year of Faith
- Audio Bible Study Free Courses from Scott Hahn
- Scott Hahn Online Bible Study Courses and they are free
- The Catholic conscience, formed, informed and the difference between the two
- Audio, Free and Catholic
- Praying with the Rosary of the Unborn? Pray for Maureen Sweeney Kyle and Holy Love Ministries
- Catholic Bible Study
- Writing a Novel with Story Bible Using Scrivener and (soon) Aeon Timeline
- 500th post and a studies update
- Holy Ministry or Wholly Marketing, You Decide
- Joseph Campbell was once my hero
Expose Planned ParenthoodPlannedParenthood's network.