Just when I’m starting to think I’m accomplishing something, the Good Lord sends me a little lesson in humility. Check out the video (below) of the 40 Days for Life prayer vigil on New York City’s Abortion Row where there are around a hundred—that’s 1 0 0—abortion mills plying their trade day after day, along a strip that’s about a mile and a half long, filled with deafening noise from the overhead subway, street and foot traffic, and riddled with crime other than the legalized crime of abortion. A drug-related killing took place at the vigil site just days before the vigil began. Watch this and get inspired to get out there on the street wherever your street may be. And, please, share this with your friends, family, members of your community and church. Get out the word. Then get out there and pray!
Liturgical: Ordinary Time
Daily Prayer, Daily Mass
Tags40 Days for Life abortion abortion mill amwriting Camp NaNoWriMo Catechesis Catechism of the Catholic Church Catholic Catholic Church Catholicism Conversion culture of death Culture of Life current-events Divine Mercy doctrine economy of salvation ending abortion and the culture of death EWTN faith Gospel of Life health care reform HHS mandate human rights Lent Liturgical Prayer Liturgy March for Life Mass NaNoWriMo Obama Planned Parenthood politics Pope Benedict XVI Pope John Paul II prayer prayer vigil pro-abortion pro-choice Pro-life religion Rosary Rules for Radicals Saul Alinsky science Scott Hahn spirituality USCCB Writing Year of Faith
- Audio Bible Study Free Courses from Scott Hahn
- Audio, Free and Catholic
- Scott Hahn Online Bible Study Courses and they are free
- Catholic Bible Study
- The Mass, Salvation and the Sacraments – Baptism, Part 1
- Forming a Catholic Worldview and Conscience
- The Catholic conscience, formed, informed and the difference between the two
- Top 3 ways people try to justify abortion when they talk to me
- Conversion as change of heart
- A Course in Spiritual Theology
Expose Planned ParenthoodPlannedParenthood's network.