Happy Father’s Day!
Works in Progress
Camp NNWM April 2013 Winner!
See Other Writing for more.
Tags40 Days for Life abortion abortion mill Catechesis Catechism of the Catholic Church Catholic Catholic Church Catholicism Conversion culture of death Culture of Life current-events doctrine economy of salvation ending abortion and the culture of death EWTN faith health care reform HHS mandate human rights Lent Liturgical Prayer Liturgy March for Life Mass NaNoWriMo Obama Planned Parenthood politics Pope Benedict XVI Pope John Paul II prayer prayer vigil pro-abortion pro-choice Pro-life religion Rosary Rules for Radicals Saul Alinsky science Scott Hahn spirituality USCCB Year of Faith
- RT @623Sis: Leftus Ignoramus americanthinker.com/2013/06/leftus… 1 hour ago
- @jaanbam @fakeley Lilies of the Field is the title. Love that film. :) 1 hour ago
- @jaanbam @fakeley I can't see the video on my phone but I remember the movie made based on this story. Sidney Poitier played the carpenter. 1 hour ago
- RT @Tom_Francois: The German People out in force when Obama arrived, chanting+holding signs that say "Yes We Scan!" Perfect!>> http://t.co/… 1 hour ago
- @cnalive Fr Barron is on fire w/ love for Christ, His Church, His Gospel, His Universal Flock. God bless him & his apostolate. And yours! :) 1 hour ago
- RT @cnalive: Fr Robert Barron: Preach with ardor! Have the heart of a missionary! Tell the great story of salvation history! #cmc13 1 hour ago
- RT @Personhood_OK: Calling a baby by her developmental stage doesn't make the baby not a baby or justify murdering her! #ProLife #tcot 1 hour ago
Tag Archives: Stop the HHS Mandate
I’m in the midst of editing and updating some of the pages around here (about time!). Made some additions tonight including some new resources on the Life Issues page, more about the HHS Mandate (including the false claim made by … Continue reading
Yes, I heard the news. No, I’m not surprised. Neither am I throwing up my hands in despair. The battle over religious freedom (and freedom in general) is on and it has only just begun. I’d like to quote a … Continue reading
I’ve marched for life in Birmingham, AL, and in Washington, D.C. I’ve prayed in the rain and lightning, in the cold and in the mosquito-miserable heat outside abortion mills. But this Friday will be the first rally for religious freedom … Continue reading