Happy Father’s Day!
Works in Progress
Camp NNWM April 2013 Winner!
See Other Writing for more.
Tags40 Days for Life abortion abortion mill Catechesis Catechism of the Catholic Church Catholic Catholic Church Catholicism Conversion culture of death Culture of Life current-events doctrine economy of salvation ending abortion and the culture of death EWTN faith health care reform HHS mandate human rights Lent Liturgical Prayer Liturgy March for Life Mass NaNoWriMo Obama Planned Parenthood politics Pope Benedict XVI Pope John Paul II prayer prayer vigil pro-abortion pro-choice Pro-life religion Rosary Rules for Radicals Saul Alinsky science Scott Hahn spirituality USCCB Year of Faith
- @JrcheneyJohn @palmaceiahome1 If our leadership has their way, they'll give away our right to sovereignty to the UN. A horrible prospect. 1 hour ago
- RT @palmaceiahome1: Every other nation in the world has the RIGHT to protect its own sovereignty except America? #tcot 1 hour ago
- RT @StevenErtelt: Sorry to hear of Buzzfeed reporter @mmhastings's passing in a tragic accident. Prayers to his family. 1 hour ago
- RT @backblaze: People asking if they should just go to the NSA for their backups. No, restoring w/ @Backblaze is easier. http://t.co/GMizIB… 1 hour ago
- RT @crsmith89: Elbert Guillory, a #Catholic and Black Louisiana Senator leaves the #Democratic Party "Free at Last" wp.me/p1Ku0f-1jz 1 hour ago
- @lizzylynngarcia I wasn't aware that taking the life of an innocent human being & injuring another one was a constitutional right. 1 hour ago
- RT @StevenErtelt: To see how your House member voted on the bill to ban abortions after 20 weeks of pregnancy --> bit.ly/11wxu7G 2 hours ago
Tag Archives: love
Christ is the Way, the Truth and the Life. The One and Only True Way, the Way and the Truth Who gives Life. But people don’t see this Truth, don’t hear Him, don’t know Him, don’t want to know. And all … Continue reading
Once again someone has attempted to confront me with the old issue of grace versus works, implying that her religion is biblical and that mine is not. The phrasing of the issue itself is misleading because it mistakenly sets grace … Continue reading