Happy Father’s Day!
Works in Progress
Camp NNWM April 2013 Winner!
See Other Writing for more.
Tags40 Days for Life abortion abortion mill Catechesis Catechism of the Catholic Church Catholic Catholic Church Catholicism Conversion culture of death Culture of Life current-events doctrine economy of salvation ending abortion and the culture of death EWTN faith health care reform HHS mandate human rights Lent Liturgical Prayer Liturgy March for Life Mass NaNoWriMo Obama Planned Parenthood politics Pope Benedict XVI Pope John Paul II prayer prayer vigil pro-abortion pro-choice Pro-life religion Rosary Rules for Radicals Saul Alinsky science Scott Hahn spirituality USCCB Year of Faith
- RT @flordelisa2: Lord,let me bold enough to proclaim&let the whole world see that I am Catholic,not only in Baptism but by conviction. #Cat… 32 minutes ago
- RT @NYprolifeabolit: #Sanger #truth #exposepp http://t.co/duE72o9uG5 33 minutes ago
- @CWallace1983 Lean on the Only One Who is faithful, strong & is Goodness & Mercy itself. God bless you! 3 hours ago
- RT @CWallace1983: Twitter friends, I'm feeling a bit low. If you could, please keep me in your prayers #StrongFaith #StrengthToDenySin 3 hours ago
- RT @Toupsfamily: Black #Pro-Life Candidate Stands Behind #PlannedParenthood- #KKK Comparison lifenews.com/2013/06/17/bla… via @StevenErtelt 3 hours ago
- RT @LaudamusT: "The burden upon us is that we are not ruled by men of ordinary ignorance, but of extraordinary ignorance." --G.K. Chesterton 3 hours ago
- RT @CatholicLisa: Speaking as someone with mental illness, I'm offended when "gay rights" activists consider it HORRIFIC to say they have a… 3 hours ago
Tag Archives: hecklers
Today I didn’t get to go to Mass up at EWTN. Well, I could have, but I stayed up much too late blogging so I slept too late. But I can’t let that happen tonight because tomorrow is the Feast … Continue reading
I went to confession and Mass yesterday as part of First Friday—Sacred Heart devotions. Afterward I went to lunch—and remembered to eat a fish sandwich! Yay! (I try to abstain from meat on Fridays, even outside of Lent. Sadly, I’ve … Continue reading