Happy Father’s Day!
Works in Progress
Camp NNWM April 2013 Winner!
See Other Writing for more.
Tags40 Days for Life abortion abortion mill Catechesis Catechism of the Catholic Church Catholic Catholic Church Catholicism Conversion culture of death Culture of Life current-events doctrine economy of salvation ending abortion and the culture of death EWTN faith health care reform HHS mandate human rights Lent Liturgical Prayer Liturgy March for Life Mass NaNoWriMo Obama Planned Parenthood politics Pope Benedict XVI Pope John Paul II prayer prayer vigil pro-abortion pro-choice Pro-life religion Rosary Rules for Radicals Saul Alinsky science Scott Hahn spirituality USCCB Year of Faith
- @agnesday0204 I know, right?! We go to Mass together almost every Sunday at EWTN, where she experienced her 1st Mass. That's all it took. :) 2 minutes ago
- @agnesday0204 We do have some things in common in our pasts. But you were more sensible than I & earlier. Sigh. Oh, the new age! Why?! 5 minutes ago
- RT @osaxy: Sometimes we have to ignore the rude people in our life - so their attitude won't bring us spoonies any more strife. #SLDquote© … 7 minutes ago
- @PJMedia_com Apparently being a terrorist has a detrimental effect on one's brain cells/mind. Twisted. Flip city. Out in the ozone. :/ 7 minutes ago
- RT @AllianceDefends: AUDIO: Iowa college’s #freespeech table folds | David Hacker on Wallbuilders Live @WBLive alln.cc/11moC7X 14 minutes ago
- RT @AussieProLife: Oh my goodness;she just didnt know what to say.Embarrassment 4 #Democrats caught by their own logic! @stony599 #prolife … 16 minutes ago
- RT @stony599: Democrat stumped theblaze.com/stories/2013/0… #prolife @AussieProLife 16 minutes ago
Tag Archives: Ephesians
[A post for the Year of Faith.] Was I surprised by what happened on Election Day? Nope. Am I depressed or in deep despair over the results? No way. I saw it coming in 2008 and I saw it coming … Continue reading
Who is to blame for the culture of death? Not atheists or progressives or democrats or republicans or pro-choice advocates. No, according to Dr. John Cuddeback in his talk, Spiritual Warfare: The Battle for Life in a Culture of Death, … Continue reading
40 Days for Life begins on Ash Wednesday. What a perfect way to practice our Christianity in our daily lives! Prayer and fasting are part of Lent every year. Combine these spiritual disciplines with prayerful peaceful vigil outside abortion clinics, … Continue reading