Happy Father’s Day!
Works in Progress
Camp NNWM April 2013 Winner!
See Other Writing for more.
Tags40 Days for Life abortion abortion mill Catechesis Catechism of the Catholic Church Catholic Catholic Church Catholicism Conversion culture of death Culture of Life current-events doctrine economy of salvation ending abortion and the culture of death EWTN faith health care reform HHS mandate human rights Lent Liturgical Prayer Liturgy March for Life Mass NaNoWriMo Obama Planned Parenthood politics Pope Benedict XVI Pope John Paul II prayer prayer vigil pro-abortion pro-choice Pro-life religion Rosary Rules for Radicals Saul Alinsky science Scott Hahn spirituality USCCB Year of Faith
- @CatholicLisa Yes, but are you talking about when Google Reader goes byebye? That's different. I'm using Feeddler for now... 0 minutes ago
- @talace Right, those people weren't Catholic. That's what I said. Got point? 3 minutes ago
- @talace @lifepeeps I repeat:what's your point & when do we return to logic? 4 minutes ago
- @talace @lifepeeps There were various heretical groups, but mostly Catholic. Science was developing. And logic was already old by then. 5 minutes ago
- RT @SissyWillis: RT @AnthonyBialy: Obama wants to take on Catholic schools? My money's on the nuns with rulers 7 minutes ago
- @SissyWillis @AnthonyBialy Alas, if only we had those nuns today! What am I saying? I grew up Protestant in the public schools. 7 minutes ago
- @talace @lifepeeps I'm familiar with some philosophers & scientists from various times & places. What's your point? 8 minutes ago
Tag Archives: Church
(A post for the Year of Faith.) There are only five precepts of the Church and every Catholic should know them. Let’s take a look at them as found in the Catechism, second edition, Part 3, Section 1, Chapter 3, … Continue reading
I spent all morning trying to decide whether to make the trip up to Hanceville for Divine Mercy Sunday Devotions and Mass at the Shrine of the Most Blessed Sacrament, or stay closer to home and save on gasoline (and … Continue reading
Just a short video (see below or on YouTube) and a brief check-in today as I get ready to attend the Easter Vigil up at Hanceville tonight. I’ve been to Mass there once (earlier this week, more about that later when … Continue reading
(Update Oct 19 2012: Links to the audio of the workshop at the end of this post now corrected after I discovered that Una Voce had changed their site and that page.) Fr. Nolan drew some diagrams on the whiteboard during … Continue reading
A thought occurred to me this morning during Mass while kneeling after Holy Communion. We’re facing a time of intense (and intensifying!) spiritual combat these days. It’s a sobering thought and a bit chilling too. But think about it: When … Continue reading