Happy Father’s Day!
Works in Progress
Camp NNWM April 2013 Winner!
See Other Writing for more.
Tags40 Days for Life abortion abortion mill Catechesis Catechism of the Catholic Church Catholic Catholic Church Catholicism Conversion culture of death Culture of Life current-events doctrine economy of salvation ending abortion and the culture of death EWTN faith health care reform HHS mandate human rights Lent Liturgical Prayer Liturgy March for Life Mass NaNoWriMo Obama Planned Parenthood politics Pope Benedict XVI Pope John Paul II prayer prayer vigil pro-abortion pro-choice Pro-life religion Rosary Rules for Radicals Saul Alinsky science Scott Hahn spirituality USCCB Year of Faith
- RT @wcsoto: "Individual egoism believes it is absolved when it is compressed together into a collective egoism." Nicolás Gómez Dávila 22 minutes ago
- @Ichthus71 You are always welcome, Doctor dearest! GBU! :) 23 minutes ago
- @JrcheneyJohn @palmaceiahome1 I love that idea: let the turkeys get out & move on over to Turkey! ;) 24 minutes ago
- RT @JrcheneyJohn: The UN has proven to be a waste of both time and money, we should pull out & they can move to Turkey @disciple96 @palmace… 24 minutes ago
- @JrcheneyJohn @palmaceiahome1 If our leadership has their way, they'll give away our right to sovereignty to the UN. A horrible prospect. 2 hours ago
- RT @palmaceiahome1: Every other nation in the world has the RIGHT to protect its own sovereignty except America? #tcot 2 hours ago
- RT @StevenErtelt: Sorry to hear of Buzzfeed reporter @mmhastings's passing in a tragic accident. Prayers to his family. 2 hours ago
Tag Archives: Christianity
[A post for the Year of Faith.] Was I surprised by what happened on Election Day? Nope. Am I depressed or in deep despair over the results? No way. I saw it coming in 2008 and I saw it coming … Continue reading
Chick-fil-A Appreciation Day is going well at the store the next town over. I live in a small town that doesn’t have its own Chick-fil-A; so, even though I threw my back out Saturday over a week ago and even … Continue reading
[Note: This page has several photos on it, so I'm not posting the whole thing on the front page of the blog. See the post page for all the photos. Thanks!] I’ve been sitting in a cafe downloading and editing … Continue reading
I had to read these lines twice. And then I had to read them again. The L.A. Times thinks this is, yes, that’s the word they used, “dangerous”. Dangerous, as in, scary dangerous? As in, pull out the big guns … Continue reading