Updated, May 11 2013
Note: Dr. Hahn’s website is salvationhistory.com. My site is not affiliated with his. I’m just another fan of his excellent and marvelous work. :)
A good way to begin studying the Bible is by listening to “Our Father’s Plan” by Scott Hahn and Jeff Cavins. This is one of EWTN’s most popular long-running shows. You can buy the DVD at the EWTN Religious Catalogue or at other sellers. Get the study guide. The book A Father Who Keeps His Promises: God’s Covenant Love in Scripture by Scott Hahn will help you too. This book is also the basis for the series currently airing on EWTN, Genesis to Jesus.
And see this article by Dr. Hahn at EWTN: The Eucharist as Lamb’s Supper. You’ll never look at the Mass or the Book of Revelation the same way again. Get a copy of Dr. Hahn’s book, The Lamb’s Supper, and discover that the Mass and the Bible (especially the Book of Revelation) go together, and you cannot understand one without the other.
Free Online Bible Study Courses at the Saint Paul Center for Biblical Theology
- Covenant Love: Introducing the Biblical Worldview
- Genesis to Jesus: A Journey Through Scripture
- The Lamb’s Supper: The Bible and the Mass
- He Must Reign: The Kingdom of God in Scripture
- Holy Queen: The Mother of God in the Word of God
- Reading the Old Testament in the New: The Gospel of Matthew
- The Gospel According to Saint Paul, a series of 6 audio talks (MP3’s) with PDF handouts.
- John, the Sacramental Gospel, a series of 6 audio lessons (MP3′s). I’ve been listening to it in the car and it’s really really good! The Bible is the Catholic book par excellence. Don’t let anybody tell you anything different!
- Feasts of Faith: The Old Testament Feasts and Their Fulfillment in Christ.
- New! Proclaiming the Kingdom: The Gospel of Matthew: “Sometimes called ‘the Gospel of the Kingdom’ because of its central theme, Matthew was the most often quoted of the four gospels in the writings of the early Church Fathers.”
- New! Romans According to St Paul. Yay! http://t.co/r5mKMGm7Ke