Pentecost Sunday: May 19 2013.
More about the Holy Spirit.
Works in Progress
Camp NNWM April 2013 Winner!
See Other Writing for more.
Tags40 Days for Life abortion abortion mill Catechesis Catechism of the Catholic Church Catholic Catholic Church Catholicism Conversion culture of death Culture of Life current-events doctrine economy of salvation ending abortion and the culture of death EWTN faith health care reform HHS mandate human rights Lent Liturgical Prayer Liturgy March for Life Mass NaNoWriMo Obama Planned Parenthood politics Pope Benedict XVI Pope John Paul II prayer prayer vigil pro-abortion pro-choice Pro-life religion Rosary Rules for Radicals Saul Alinsky science Scott Hahn spirituality USCCB Year of Faith
- In retail we said, there's no such thing as a bad crew; there's only a bad manager. Think it applies to government too? 4 hours ago
- RT @benshapiro: Why is sex or sexual orientation being discussed in the context of the Boy Scouts under any circumstances? 5 hours ago
- @Thomasjwhitmore Saaaaaaaalute!!! Remembering & inspired by their courage & sacrifice. Thanking God for all of them. 5 hours ago
- RT @Thomasjwhitmore: Memorial Day Toast-2 those whose blood has washed away Tyranny that we may stand here 2day enjoying our Liberty #Army … 5 hours ago
- RT @diocesecc: Guide me, Lord, in the way of your commands. 5 hours ago
- RT @SteveDeaceShow: Thursday's show: The Boy Scouts endorse homosexuality, what happens now? Plus @Atlasshrugs on Islamist double-speak. h… 5 hours ago
- @SeattleSix Surely @VA_Mob_Member was making a point that this was the false accusation made by others at another time. Right? 5 hours ago
Category Archives: Marriage
I have a friend who is Mormon. She sent me copy of the Book of Mormon. I asked her to. I told her I had talked to some nice young men in the park and they wanted me to have … Continue reading