Planned Parenthood has their own version of 40 Days for Life, well, not for Life. I guess it’d be 40 Days for Aborting Life. What I really want to know is…who do they pray to? :/
Pentecost Sunday: May 19 2013.
More about the Holy Spirit.
Works in Progress
Camp NNWM April 2013 Winner!
See Other Writing for more.
Tags40 Days for Life abortion abortion mill Catechesis Catechism of the Catholic Church Catholic Catholic Church Catholicism Conversion culture of death Culture of Life current-events doctrine economy of salvation ending abortion and the culture of death EWTN faith health care reform HHS mandate human rights Lent Liturgical Prayer Liturgy March for Life Mass NaNoWriMo Obama Planned Parenthood politics Pope Benedict XVI Pope John Paul II prayer prayer vigil pro-abortion pro-choice Pro-life religion Rosary Rules for Radicals Saul Alinsky science Scott Hahn spirituality USCCB Year of Faith
- @audreybridget & tell him I'll be praying for him that the Lord will continue to bless him. He looks happy in that pic, blessed already. :) 20 minutes ago
- @NicLizD Ha! Haven't thought of that show in (mumbledy mumble) years! Fiona is a marvelous name. Do you call her Fi? 22 minutes ago
- @audreybridget Just: I've often thought of him & that little store he would visit. He'll probably remember Sue, the Director, more than me. 25 minutes ago
- @NicLizD Oh yes, the whipper snappers. And they are snappers, aren't they? Have never seen so many rude snappy folks since I moved to NH. ;) 28 minutes ago
- @NicLizD To see if she can photobomb the cast of #BurnNotice at least once to make her life complete? No? Well, lurve then, shoot, I reckon. 30 minutes ago
- @48yardline @NicLizD Ah. Mostly it speaks of a desire that outruns ability. By a kiloparsec times limitless to the power of infinity. ;) 34 minutes ago
- @48yardline @NicLizD Really, I don't think anyone's called me a success story before. A lotta other things, but notta success story. ;) Heh. 36 minutes ago