Happy Father’s Day!
Works in Progress
Camp NNWM April 2013 Winner!
See Other Writing for more.
Tags40 Days for Life abortion abortion mill Catechesis Catechism of the Catholic Church Catholic Catholic Church Catholicism Conversion culture of death Culture of Life current-events doctrine economy of salvation ending abortion and the culture of death EWTN faith health care reform HHS mandate human rights Lent Liturgical Prayer Liturgy March for Life Mass NaNoWriMo Obama Planned Parenthood politics Pope Benedict XVI Pope John Paul II prayer prayer vigil pro-abortion pro-choice Pro-life religion Rosary Rules for Radicals Saul Alinsky science Scott Hahn spirituality USCCB Year of Faith
- RT @Nicaea1: Utah man charged with attempted murder of father-in-law during mass ktvb.com/news/regional/… pray for all involved and affected,… 5 hours ago
- RT @Sacerdotus: “I don’t want to be conservative and I don’t want to be liberal, I want to be #Catholic." - Mother Angelica #trcot #cathol… 5 hours ago
- @jaanbam @fakeley Oh so many. Not going to list them right now, I'm pooped! Will say all the Bogey & Bacall films! Bells of St Mary's... 5 hours ago
- @AngelsWithinMe2 @URGENTPODR It is heartbreaking to think of all the suffering in the world. Sometimes it seems so overwhelming. Lord, Lord! 5 hours ago
- RT @VoloWolo: It's very comforting to know it was my parents who catechized, evangelized, prayed, & raised me in Catholic Christian faith a… 5 hours ago
- @jaanbam @fakeley I'm not finding any references to the true story I thought this was based on. Where is Robert Osborne when I need him?! ;) 5 hours ago
- Graphic & heartbreaking. “@MsEthy14: What makes one life more valuable than another? http://t.co/o7YIYuhf7n” 5 hours ago
Monthly Archives: April 2012
[Edited, April 26: I used a mobile device to post the original of this post and didn't realize that the images I sent up were HUGE. Sorry about that, all fixed now. *Sheepish grin*] Just received a new book in … Continue reading
Dear Friends, I just heard from Shawn Carney and David Bereit of the national 40 Days for Life leadership team, and I am VERY excited about what they shared with me: http://2012definingmoment.com In 2012 — the 40th year of legalized … Continue reading
I am saddened to learn that Charles Colson passed away today. I’m sorry that I never had the opportunity to meet him. Some of his books are on my to-read list. He was very active in the Catholic-Protestant dialogue which … Continue reading
Charles Colson seemed to be doing better, but the latest word now is that his condition has taken a turn for the worse. Read more at the Manhattan Declaration, of which is a co-architect. Please keep him and his family … Continue reading
I spent all morning trying to decide whether to make the trip up to Hanceville for Divine Mercy Sunday Devotions and Mass at the Shrine of the Most Blessed Sacrament, or stay closer to home and save on gasoline (and … Continue reading
Planned Parenthood has their own version of 40 Days for Life, well, not for Life. I guess it’d be 40 Days for Aborting Life. What I really want to know is…who do they pray to? :/ Read more at LifeNews: … Continue reading
A friend sent this video to me. Thought I’d share it with you. It’s called Test of Fire, made by Catholics Called 2 Witness (cc2w.org). Watching this makes me want to go out and vote right now! Will you vote … Continue reading
Just a short video (see below or on YouTube) and a brief check-in today as I get ready to attend the Easter Vigil up at Hanceville tonight. I’ve been to Mass there once (earlier this week, more about that later when … Continue reading
So much has happened in the last few weeks, even the last few days (including the air conditioner in my car konking out yesterday–thank the Lord the dealership was able to repair that this afternoon and for far less money … Continue reading