I had a conversation (if you can call it that) over on YouTube with someone who tried very hard to convince me that to pray outside abortion mills would be an entirely useless and wasted effort. Well, not only did I know that wasn’t true then, but I have proof now. The spring 2010 campaign of 40 Days for Life has only been underway for six (6) days and we already have forty-five (45) saves! That’s amazing! And those are the ones we know about! We have no way of knowing about all of the saves that happen every day. Not all women will say anything to anybody about what they went through, the gut-wrenching decisions they faced or how they dealt with their situations. So don’t let anyone tell you that your efforts are wasted. Don’t let anyone stop you from speaking out against the culture of death. We need to pray, fast and keep our vigils. God will do the rest. Our God is an awesome God, quick to forgive, slow to anger, rich in mercy. Praise God!
Pentecost Sunday: May 19 2013.
More about the Holy Spirit.
Works in Progress
Camp NNWM April 2013 Winner!
See Other Writing for more.
Tags40 Days for Life abortion abortion mill Catechesis Catechism of the Catholic Church Catholic Catholic Church Catholicism Conversion culture of death Culture of Life current-events doctrine economy of salvation ending abortion and the culture of death EWTN faith health care reform HHS mandate human rights Lent Liturgical Prayer Liturgy March for Life Mass NaNoWriMo Obama Planned Parenthood politics Pope Benedict XVI Pope John Paul II prayer prayer vigil pro-abortion pro-choice Pro-life religion Rosary Rules for Radicals Saul Alinsky science Scott Hahn spirituality USCCB Year of Faith
- #WhenISeeAObamaBumperSticker I have to throw up. Especially if it's on a car in a parking lot of a Catholic church. 11 minutes ago
- @valbianco I agree. Read the Qur'an years ago, heard it was the most superior beautiful book. Obviously only the Arabic version. Riiiight. 16 minutes ago
- RT @ericbolling: "We are Americans...we don't retreat...we reload" I said it and I meant it... Have a good weekend everybody 20 minutes ago
- RT @MrsDursin: @DanaPerino loved the shout out to Nurses today on the Five! I am a RN but today I was the patient having surgery. My nurses… 20 minutes ago
- RT @MrsDursin: @DanaPerino @JonahNRO My husband and I are in the process of adopting. Guess this is just one more thing to look forward to! 21 minutes ago
- RT @DanaPerino: “@JonahNRO: WOW. We live in a country where adopting a kid is a red flag for the IRS. nationalreview.com/corner/349077/…” what next? 21 minutes ago
- RT @JonahNRO: WOW. We live in a country where adopting a kid is a red flag for the IRS. nationalreview.com/corner/349077/… 21 minutes ago